COVID-19 vaccines are currently being distributed across the nation for immediate inoculation. While the vaccines are being purchased by the federal government and being distributed to healthcare facilities at no charge, administration and unique vaccines must be tracked and reported. Join us as we review the new COVID-19 vaccine code structures for accurate and appropriate coding and billing. We’ll also review the enrollment and billing requirements for Medicare, Medicaid and others necessary to administer these vaccines.
List of Updates:
- 03/01/2021 – Janssen vaccine update
- 02/02/2021 – Updates to Medicare and Medicare Advantage billing
- 01/28/2021 – Janssen vaccine update
- 01/13/2021 – Medicare Part B FFS billing guidance and AstraZeneca vaccine update
- 12/21/2020 – FDA approval of Moderna’s vaccine