Specialized Training Without Leaving the Home or Office!
Are your coding patterns on track with supportive documentation? Do your clinicians understand the differences in reporting office visits based on complexity or Total Encounter Time? What happens when wellness and illness is provided on the same day? By the end of this course, participants should be able to answer these questions and many more in relationship to appropriate coding and documentation for office visit services.
This three-hour self-paced course focuses on Coding & Documentation Training Designed for:
- Clinicians that need a refresher.
- Clinicians that are new to coding or the FQHC environment.
- Learn on your own time, in your own setting.
- Suitable for a variety of levels & learning styles.
- MDM vs. Time Based Coding
- Preventive/Wellness Services
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- ICD10CM Reporting
* It is highly recommended and beneficial to have an educational audit review conducted in conjunction with this course.